Download FAST Sheet here
Concerning Bridge Builders Church International, Darius Crayton Ministries, Members and Pastors:
- Our Pastors are anointed and caring individuals with a heart for God and the people of God. (Jeremiah 3:15)
- This is the set time of favor for Bridge Builders Church International (BBCI) and the body of Christ (Psalms 102:13)
- This ministry inherits the souls of millions who are spiritually lost through the ministry of The Word of God. (Psalms 2:8)
- BBCI operates in integrity and shows favor to others; it guides its affairs with discretion (Psalms 112:5)
- As a worldwide ministry, BBCI, and Darius Crayton Ministries (DCM) are blessed and favored of God to expand its outreach without hindrances of any kind (Deuteronomy 33:23; Isaiah 54:2-3)
- Partners and members of BBCI are blessed and highly favored because of their faithful support of, and association with this ministry (Exodus 12:36; 1 Corinthians 9:11-14, 23; Philippians 1:7; 4:10- 19).
- Laws work in favor of BBCI because Jesus is this ministry’s advocate (Esther 8:5; Romans 8:34; Hebrews 7:22-25).
- Because BBCI intercedes for and offers thanks to God on behalf of all those in authority, this ministry finds favor with local, national and international leaders and governments. As a result, this ministry spearheads the body of Christ in quietness, peace, godliness and honesty (1 Timothy 2:1-3).
- BBCI and DCM are able to pay every bill on time every time, because God supplies every need (Philippians 4:19)
- AS the Lord’s house, BBCI is a people magnet, favored to draw thousands of members from the north, south, east and west (Isaiah 2:2-3)
- BBCI has everything needed to fulfill God’s perfect will. God adds to this church family daily, so BBCI has 1,000 committed, sold out and faithful members (Acts2:47).
- BBCI members are faithful with the little (Luke 19:17). They are 100% tithers; as such they are connected to God’s power and receive a 100-fold return on every seed sown.Warning: Anyone with a medical condition related to eating or under the treatment of a physician must consult their doctor prior to fasting.